One of my favorite fall trends is fur! I love the vests and coats that are available at Wilson’s Leather! They have the most AMAZING selection of unique designs with prices ranging from high end to every day wear.
Fur can be intimidating if you don’t know what to pair it with. It can appear frumpy and unflattering. Here are my tricks to wearing fur:
- Fur can be busy since it has so much volume and texture. Keep it simple! If the vest or coat has a lot of different colors like the one I’m wearing here, wear something simple underneath to keep the focus on the vest.
- Wear your hair up. It keeps you from looking like you’re wearing your hair. 😉
- Keep your layers underneath your fur tighter. Remember the last post? It’s about balance.
- Accessorize but you guessed it, keep it simple!
- If you wear a solid-colored vest, you can spice up the colors and patterns, but if you wear a multi-colored vest like the one here, stick to one color scheme.
I’ve listed similar items below for you to buy directly here if you want! I’m all about easy shopping. 🙂 The links to the actual items are linked above.
I hope you have the best weekend ever! I’m excited to spend time with family, listen to general conference and eat lots of yummy food. 🙂
No matter our circumstances, no matter our challenges or trials, there is something in each day to embrace and cherish. There is something in each day that can bring gratitude and joy if only we will see and appreciate it.
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf