Fall is right around the corner and I love all of the trends this year. My true style is wild and boho. If I could wear my wide-brim every day, I would. As you gear up with transition pieces and storing away those neon and floral prints, here are my top 10 suggested fall fashion trends that need to be in your closet this year!
Top 10 Fall Fashion Trends
- Fringe — I love a good boot detail or bucket purse.
- Wide-brim hats — the summer’s floppy hat cousin, takes it rightful place for a solid statement
- Foliage inspired prints — these delicate florals allow for boho to drift into fall
- Stacked pointed booties — I am in love with mine shown above! Stacked or wedge shoes are much more comfortable to wear since they have the elevated platform.
- Button down denim skirts — watch out the 90’s classic is making a strong come back! One that I’m totally ok with.
- Lace up heels or flats
- 70’s shades — tomato, camel, mustard
- Suede restoration — be on the lookout for jackets, skirts, shoes and vests
- Flare Denim — I’ve always been a fan
- Capes — an easy change to the traditional peacoat.
With one of my favorite pieces, this cute multi-fabric button up from Sparrow Selection, nothing is more rewarding than shopping AND giving back! Sparrow Selection gives 10% of their profits to Hands of Love ministries. This goes to helping families in Nicaragua where proceeds go to food, medical treatment and creating a sustainable future. For more information or if you’d like to donate to Hands of Love click here:www.hands-of-love.org.
No matter what happens in life, be good to people.
Thank you for being you! Believe in yourself! XOXO,