Chicago will always have a special place in my heart. There’s nothing like standing in the middle of down town with buildings soaring high above you. If you’ve never ventured to the Windy City, I’ve narrowed down my top five favorite places to go:
- Wrigley Field – a Cubs game is a must! Even if you show up to the game with a Red Sox jersey on…that wasn’t me…go! It’s such a cool stadium with so much history
- Millennium Park – this is where the legendary “bean” resides along with incredible art installations. They were broken when we went but the fountains are my favorite
- Giordano’s Pizza – if you’re looking for deep dish pizza…this is by far my favorite in the city. I ate my weight in cheese but I don’t even care. 🙂 That’s why you walk everywhere right?
- Architecture Rive Boat Tour – the city burnt down in the late 1800’s leaving barely anything behind which is why so many of the buildings are new and modern. This tour takes you along the river and explains each of the design and planning of the new build. You really get into the heart and soul of Chicago
- Little Lamb Hot Pot – if you’re looking to be adventurous, head on over to China Town and visit Little Lamb Hot Pot. You select your favorite broth and cook your own food in it! It’s a mix of veggies, meats and various Chinese sauces. It’s one of my favorite traditions whenever we go to the city
One of my favorite parts is obviously the fashion. You see such a melting pot of different cultures and lifestyles. I had to bring some boho chic into the mix with this maxi dress. I’m obsessed! It’s light weight and perfect for the summer heat. I love mixing and matching different statement necklaces, scarves and hats with it.
- Refresh your closet with some of my favorites: Heels, Shorts, Denim, Pants,Jewelry, Casual Dresses, Long Sleeve Dresses
Just a reminder too, new customers get 50% off their first order with TOBI!
Anyway friends, happy freaking Monday! (Why do weekends have to end so quickly hmmm?) Thank you for the love and support. Never give up on yourself or your dreams.