// Outfit: c/o Cents of Style //
As the week winds down, I can’t help but share my gratitude of the life that has been given to me. Simplifying and focusing on what really matters has given me a renewed outlook this holiday season. Here are my top 10 things I’m thankful for:
- Family – the obvious, but it goes without saying they are my number one
- A fire place – at my parent’s house this kept us nice and toasty
- My husband – where would I be without his loyalty, kindness and generosity
- Casey – my fur baby and first guardian
- Jesus Christ – this purpose of this holiday season and the center of my life
- Job – to be a part of something that makes such an impact in the world is humbling
- Blog – it’s been a dream to create something where I’m my own boss. I’m grateful I get to live that and work with so many incredible like-minded people
- Health – with my thyroid cancer scare, I am grateful every day to be in remission
- Travel – with my job, I get to discover different parts of the country I’ve never seen.
- Friends – through thick and thin, I know I’m never alone in this life. To those who have been there for me, loved me and supported me, I love you all!
It’s not happy people who are grateful, it’s grateful people who are happy.
Let us live this holiday season with gratitude in our hearts! I love you all and am grateful for each and every one of you who have supported me with comments, notes and emails.