Traveling always gives me a chance to reflect. As I soar thousands of feet above the ground, I see a view often taken for granted. I have uninterrupted quiet time while we soar above that which few get to see. Today i’m thankful…
While the craziness of everyday life can cause us to forget our most prized blessings, I’m grateful for the holiday to remind us to focus our efforts on the things we DO have.
Things I’m Grateful For:
- A supportive husband and family – without them, I couldn’t be the person I am today
- A loving home – when I travel to large cities, I see many homeless people. How grateful I am that I have somewhere to come home to every day
- My puppies – if you’ve never owned a dog, you’ll never know the true loyalty of a fury friend. Nothing can cheer me up quicker than a puppy kiss
- My job – how grateful I am to be in a career that helps share a message of hope and courage through cancer care. It’s a rare occurrence to go to work everyday and know that in some small part, you are making a difference in the bigger picture
- Travel – nothing quite clears a mind than a new place. I’m grateful I have the opportunity to travel through work. (Even if it is just once in a while)
- Friends – I’ve met many different people throughout my life that have become some of my dearest connections. I’m grateful for the strength of those friendships
- My Health – with a cancer scare and my gallbladder removed this year, I’m grateful I am cancer free and have the ability to be active
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints – I hold dear the gospel this time of year, especially with Christmas quickly approaching. How grateful I am for a Savior and to be a part of this church
- Music – for those who don’t know, I’ve sung my whole life. Beginning when I was little, I trained. I’m grateful for a voice!
- Blog – to some it may seem silly or a waste of time, but I’m soooo grateful for this creative outlet. It’s led to so many amazing relationships I would’ve have been able to find otherwise. Thank you for your love and support. It means the world!
What are you thankful for? Share in the comments below! <3
A happy heart, is a thankful heart.