Happy Monday! Today I’m sharing some of my favorite products to protect your hair, skin and face from the rain with MIMI.
The weather in St. George can be dry one minute and pouring rain the next. It’s been raining cats and dogs this last weekend! Regardless of the weather, I protect my skin and hair with some of the best products ever!
- Moisture Boost Serum – SkinFix : This is the perfect layering moisturizer for my daily make up routine. It keeps my make up smooth and my skin soft. It’s so light too!
- Mascarra – Bare Minerals : My lashes are long as is, but this mascarra is a new fave! It gives my lashes length and volume with the same brush. This make up stays in place with out flaking or smudging. It looks the same at 8 a.m. as it does at 6 p.m.!
- Deep Moisturizer – Kate Somerville : This is perfect for day and night! My skin gets so dry in the desert heat, moisturizing is huge!
- Frizz Nourishing Oil – Living Proof : This oil is amazing for those who style their hair with irons a lot. It smooths fly aways and calms split ends. It smells ah -MAZING!
- Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick – Buxom : For those who know me, I love lipstick! I’ve been on the hunt for a great matt lipstick that doesn’t dry out my lips. This Buxom gel lipstick is great! There are so many fun colors too!
Enjoy this week! I’m heading off to New Orleans Friday. I’d love to meet up with my NOLA babes! Always remember…
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try!