This day still feels like a dream. I can’t believe it actually happened. Before I got married, everyone told me, “You’ll wish you could rewind the day because it goes by so fast! Enjoy every minute of it.” They were right…
Sorry for the bajillion photos, but it’s hard to narrow down such an awesome day! Like my favorite Hollywood wedding…haha let’s be real I hate Hollywood…BUT… on the Office when Jim and Pam get married, she takes mental snapshots of the day. I loved this idea and tried really hard to do the same! Some of my favorite moments were:
- When I first saw Andy in his suit.
- Having my best friends home with me. Living in so many places after graduation is so hard because I have friends all over the country. Having them all in one place meant the world to me!
- Sharing our day with our families.
- That moment when I stood on the platform at Temple Square and an entire swarm of tourists started snapping pictures like I was a celebrity. Seriously like 30 of them and they followed us for a good 20 minutes. (#sorrynotsorry)
- At our luncheon, Andy and I were eating and this guy (total stranger) came up to us in a white tank top and said, “I have the perfect song for you!” and made us listen to John Legend’s song “All of Me.” He stood by us and made us listen through his ear buds…awkwardly…for the entire 3:53 minutes of the song.
- My dad gave a speech…and made me cry like a baby.
- Driving away in my Dad’s Corvette from my reception and realizing…holy crap I’m married!