Maternity pictures are one of the things I’ve looked forward to. It marks the point that I actually have a real bump AND that baby Taylor is getting close to making his debut. I love this cobalt maternity dress from Pink Blush. It’s sooo comfortable and it’s one of the only items of clothing right now that still makes me feel slightly sexy. 🙂 Baby weight can do that to you. Here’s an update at 33 weeks for the good, the bad and the beautiful of pregnancy.
Maternity Pictures – 33 Week Update
Photography Credit: Charity Rebekah
- It’s insane how our bodies can literally create life! It still hasn’t sunk in yet that in a little over a month I could have a living, breathing, tiny human in my arms.
- Packing a hospital bag – it scares me to death but I’m also super excited to meet baby Taylor. I started putting away outfits and swaddle blankets for the way home from the hospital this weekend.
- Home stretch – I’m FINALLY in the heart of the third trimester. It felt like forever, but also went by super fast with the holidays. February 17 will get here before I can blink!
- Other than typical 8 month pregnancy symptoms (tired, feeling huge), I feel pretty good!
Shoes: Uptown Cheapskate
- He’s a giant…and he kicks my ribs. All. Day. Long. When I’m driving and kind of hunched over, I sometimes can feel a foot slide across my stomach. It’s sweet until he kicks me. 🙂
- Sciatic hip pain is NO joke. The 2-in-1 from Belly Bandit has saved my bacon. I highly recommend getting one if you have any pain. It helps hold your hips and ligaments in place when your hormones are wacky.
- Feeling like a whale – I have so much more still to grow and I can’t bend over as it is! Getting out of bed is quite the show. I grunt and flop all the way to the edge. Your abs move apart so your core is shot at this point which requires your arm strength to kick in. (Insert laughing/crying emoji)
- Even maternity clothing is becoming tight. I’m measuring ahead of schedule, so baby Taylor is super tall. Ugh…duh?
Other posts you may enjoy: Maternity Baby Registry List
- Watching Andy become a dad (hey baby Taylor is alive) has been so sweet. From feeling his tiny movements in my stomach to making sure I’m comfortable and fed :), Andy has been the best.
- Baby hiccups – it’s so stinking cute when I can feel him hiccup. Who knew a baby could hiccup in the womb!
- A lot of my friends are pregnant or just had babies, so watching their birth stories and looking through pictures has me so excited (and terrified) to finally be able to hold this little munchkin.
Well there you have it! Maternity pictures – bucket list checked off! The good, the bad and the beautiful for 33 weeks in. Here’s to another week and a few more to come. 🙂 Happy Wednesday!