The holiday season brings many things, including parties and get togethers! I’ve partnered with Cents of Style to bring you tips and ideas of how to look your very best at an affordable price!
I love this time of year because I get to spend time with those I love and those I don’t get to see a lot. I have friends and family all over the country! Let’s talk about parties! I’m obsessed with anything that glitters or sparkles, so fashion this time of year, is my fave. 🙂 I love all of the rich jewel tones and sequins.
Here are my tips for dressing for your next party:
- When styling something bold and bright like this midi skirt, pair it with something a little more neutral like this crew neck sweater
- Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle – add fun accessories to glam up any outfit
- Christmas is key for emerald, deep reds, silver and gold
- Add a red lip! Here is the one I’m wearing: Lancome – Rose
- Balance – if you choose sequin leggings or a shimmer midi skirt, balance the two with something more loose or tighter. It should never be all one way or the other
Enjoy this time with your family and friends! Throw an ugly sweater party or game night with delicious food. Whatever you do, be with those you love! An added bonus, now you’ll sparkle and shine all night. 🙂 Happy Monday!