// Photography: Jessica E. Photography //
This is one of my favorite go-to styles when my hair is on its last day before a wash. The hair holds much better with some leftover product and oil. Instructions to this fun dutch crown braid below:
- Part hair into two sections, parting it down the middle.
- Take one section and split into three to begin the dutch braid. (A dutch braid is a reverse standard braid. Instead of overlapping the strands, you underlap them.)
- Continue braiding the strands and moving them forward. You’ll continue to grab pieces and direct the braid across the crown of the head.
- You’ll eventually get to the end and have no more hair to grab. Braid all the way to the end as shown above.
- From here, take the piece and wrap on the nape of the neck, completing the crown. Pin tight and pull pieces to frame face! You’re done!
Video Tutorial coming soon to better show the process! Comment if you have further questions!