// PJ’s: Francesca’s //
Christmas means so many things to me. It means gift giving, decorating gingerbread houses and watching Buddy the Elf sing his way into the Big Apple. It means celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. It means staying up late on Christmas eve in matching onsies your mom bought you and your sister. (Isn’t she such a babe?)
Speaking of onsies, I’m a huge fan! I live in these things at night and on the weekend. 🙂 (#sorrynotsorry) These from Francesca’s are so cuddly and are perfect for watching your favorite holiday movies.
Click the pics here to buy your own!
In the spirit of the season, I’d love to share with you some of my family’s traditions. What are some of your favorites?
- Decorate gingerbread houses
- Open new PJ’s on Christmas Eve
- Watch “The Grinch,” Jim Carry version. (My family could reenact the entire movie)
- Bust out old family videos – I was a gem
- Drive around and look at all of the Christmas lights, then go get hot chocolate
- Sing a duet with Caprice (sister) on Christmas Eve
- Play Bingo with Yankee Swap
- My family will deny it, but growing up we always watched “Annabelle’s Wish” on Christmas Eve. It is still one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time…and yes, it’s about a cow who wants to be a reindeer. Sue me.
- Secret Santa to a family in need – this always brought the spirit of Christmas into our home growing up
- Decorate “my” tree. Ever since I can remember I had a little two foot tree my mom gave me that was just mine. I kept it in my room and I could decorate it just the way I wanted. I still have that in Andy and I’s room now. (In the pictures above.) We put heirloom ornaments and special ones that mean a lot to us. It’s my favorite thing to fall asleep to.
These are just a couple of mine. What are yours? Have the best weekend ever! Spend it with loved ones.
It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that counts, it’s what’s around it.