Finding beauty must haves are some of my favorite posts to share because of how much time, energy and money they save me. This post is not only for busy mommas (or mamma to be) but anyone looking to shake up their beauty routine and save some extra bucks along the way.
Beauty Must Haves for the Busy Momma
Good Medicine Lab
My first item on my beauty must haves list is Good Medicine Lab. Manufactured here in southern Utah, their all-natural beauty products are a necessity in my cabinet. From facial scrubs to soothing bubble bath mix-ins, they make my life more relaxing – especially when I’m exhausted or in need of a good soak.
Here are some of my favorites with a quick description for easy access:
- My skin has uneven skin tones, redness and some blotchiness. I love using ASHES to help correct those problems. Mix with HONEY BEE to get a fun two-in-one face mask. I put mine on in a bubble bath and let it do its magic.
- I love this exfoliant because it’s made with red rock sand from southern Utah. How cool is that? It gently polishes dead skin off to reveal a smooth complexion. It smells amazing too!
- HONEY BEE
- If you have dry tired skin, you NEED this mask. I love mixing it with ASHES to add a bubbling reaction that cleans and moisturizes my face. This is a must-have for the tired, working momma.
- Glow Time: Pregnancy & Motherhood Collection
- Ok who here needs a relaxing bubble bath or just some time to yourself? This collection is all about that, “Glow Time.” It fosters the need for self-care and the importance of it. I’m so grateful to a company that actually values this!
I could go on and on about every single product. Trust me, it’s worth your time, sanity and money.
Other posts you may enjoy: Tips to Saving Money on Makeup
Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish
Ok for those who spend $25 or more to get a gel manicure every two weeks, STOP! This is by far one of my favorite discoveries and beauty must haves: Essie Gel Couture Nail Polish. This polish lasts two weeks, without chipping, and acts as a gel coating. Each costs about $10 and comes off just like a normal polish. Make sure to snag the top coat! This is the key to that perfectly manicured shiny look.
Essie Current Collections:
Rimmel London – Provocalips
I’m probably going to make a lot of Lipsense babes mad…sorry…but quit buying $25 lipgloss and RUN to Target to buy Provocalips by Rimmel London. I’ve tested them all and compared to Lipsense, this is $5.29 and lasts much longer than any Lipsense ever has on me. The only unfortunate part is they’re limited in color choices. Hopefully soon, they’ll release more. For now, buy up the staples such as red, burgundy and nude!
What are your favorite beauty must-haves? What did I miss? Leave your faves in the comments for me to test out. I can’t wait!
A quick life update, baby Taylor is now 22 weeks and moves like crazy! We get more and more excited to meet him. I’m living up the maternity jeans and loose clothing. I love anything sweet and pickles are amazing. Anyway I hope all is well! And remember that…
October – all you need is hot chocolate and warm socks.