It’s my favorite time of year! I can’t wait for football, flannel shirts and boots. Today I’m talking about transitioning from summer to back to school with Cents of Style! I love their selection and affordable prices. I can buy a whole outfit for less than $100! Are you stuck on how to switch from summer to fall without breaking the bank?
Here are my top 10 tips for transitioning back to fall:
- Add a flowy cardigan over a chambray button up
- Layer a blazer over your summer dresses
- Keep at least one neutral color in your outfit pallet
- Swap out strappy sandals for cute booties
- Switch out the neon polish for burgundy, light brown or a soft gray
- Change up the bright pink lipstick for wine (My favorite is Scarlet Empress by NARS)
- Layer chunky necklaces under a collared flannel or button up
- Pair your midi skirt with a leather moto jacket
- Ditch the bright metals for rustic gold or bronze accessories
- Add a scarf to remix old pieces
Have the best day ever! Always remember…
Self confidence is the best outfit, rock it and own it!
I love you all! Thank you for you continued love and support. XOXO,