I will forever be grateful for the day I met my husband. I’m obsessed with this fun Valentine’s Day shoot! (Seriously the things I make him do… #sorrynotsorry) He is one of the kindest, most patient, loving people I know. Thanks for putting up with the craziness that consumes our lives. 😉
I can’t wait to test some of these date ideas out with my new hubs! Try them with your significant other for V-Day OR any day of the year! There is always a variation of the listed items year round!
- Go to a ball! (Um, please!) Dress to the nines and go to the Valentine’s Day Sweethearts Ball! Enjoy a buffet, ballroom lesson, dance and even win prizes! More info can be found HERE.
- Couples massage & spa day. Who doesn’t love being pampered?
- Bed & Breakfast
- Zion National Park Weekend Trip
- Take a cooking class and learn to make something special and out of the norm. Then light some candles and make it a tradition year after year!
- Take a couples dance class. (I’ve always wanted to do this but never got the chance!)
- Ski weekend getaway! Stay in a quaint cabin or mountain condo, spend the weekend on the slopes and cozy up to the fire after a long day in the snow!
- Galentine’s Day: Girls night in! Hire a makeup artist to do a quick hour-long makeup class to teach whatever you and your chicas need extra coaching on. (Briana’s Addiction is my fav and always willing to work with you!) Order delish takeout, some diet coke and end with a chick flick!
- Valentine’s Dinner at the Leo: Enjoy a 4-course meal (yes, I said 4) prepared by Executive Chef Zanetta Jones! Link for more info HERE.
- Not into the mushy, gushy side to Valentine’s Day? Try going to a sporting event!